Friday, April 29, 2011

Is it just me or?

Does Michelle Obama look like a gremlin?

I've added a photo my loves to see if its just me or if what I am seeing is actually true. I know, I know she's the first lady but hell if I am being truly honest here she looks like a fucking gremlin! 
Could you imagine the gremlins running the U.S. Oh wait they are that's what we call the Government! 

Sometimes I really wish I lived in the city, I really do. Gas prices are through the roof up to over a dollar more than what they were last year. How ridiculous is that?

*Tut. Tut.* Government, thanks for screwing me out of my money some more. 

Bad enough I need to pay taxes out my asshole now you want me to give up my yogurt money too? 

Ugh how am I to have a good fucking time with my life if you are always taking my hard earned money? 

Sometimes I feel like a fucking hooker and the government is my pimp. If I don't pay my dues I get ruffed up a bit as a warning (debt). If I don't do as they say well I get a one on one visitation with the henchmen (police man!). If I should stop hooking all together or refuse to pay up anymore of my hard earned dick sucking money then it's curtains for me (some crazy new disease plagues the earth and millions of people die.) 

Can't you just let me live my life in peace? Can't you just allow me to enjoy my orgasmic yogurt without having to rob me at the gas station? 

Seriously get that gremlin out of my face, she's fucking scary, I'm afraid she'll eat me and not in the way I want to be eaten. 

I need a damn drink and a cig, I'm seriously going through withdraw  over here and it's not good, not good at all.

1 comment:

  1. Yogurt withdrawals? Interesting and yes I think she looks like one.

    ReplyDelete