Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello Kittens

So let's start this off with a bang shall we?

I'm here to write about things that piss me off and I want you to chime in when you are thoroughly pissed off too.

Now I am an educated woman who has a college degree..
I've done all the right things ya know?
I've got good grades, listen to my parents and even lost my virginity at a respectable 17 years old.
All I ask is for an ounce of respect from the greater beings of the universe. Do I get that? Nope.
See I graduated not to long ago with hopes of getting my career in gear. Now they've all told me "Oh silly thing you are not going to get a job in what you studied. But thanks for your money we really appreciate it!" I told myself I wasn't going to be one of those chaps that ends up working some 9-5 that I hate. Well ladies and gents that's where I ended up and let me tell you I'm really pissed off about it. I mean why on earth would I waste my time and money for that matter on something I was never going to really do? Love that's what did it. See there's this chap that I got involved with over the years and well I'm stuck in this place because of it, it's quite mad really!

Now I'm at my wits end, basically giving the universe the big Fuck You finger if you know what I mean. So that's where this blog comes in and why I created it. I am tired of the every day routine I need some bloody excitement and to be honest I need to blow off some steam. I need to get my life back on track and get out there to make my dreams happen. So I'll be updating about all the shit that pisses me off and all the stuff I go through. I know what you must be "oh sheesh we got another Larry" ..Yeah I named the hypothetical person Larry no big deal "What's that Martha? We've got another one?" .. Yeah and the other one is named Martha. They seem like wonderfully plain names don't ya think?

I hope I can amuse you all with my ramblings but now I feel like I am rambling too much. So here goes nothing hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment me whenever..

No comments:

Post a Comment